1. But the real-life drama of "Mantou" hardly ends with its dissemination.
2. i usually eat porridge and mantou (steamed buns) and save the rest of my money.
3. The next day, Mei Ling cleaned the shop and made a lot of mantou to sell in the shop.
4. in the past, people would steam Mantou and Baozi for the Spring Festival.
5. For breakfast, Chinese people generally eat porridge, mantou (steamed bun), or pancakes.
6. When she's tired, she goes home and rests, and the mantou keep selling.
7. i usually eat porridge and mantou (steamed buns) and save the rest of my money.
8. We were served mantou (steamed buns), rice and vegetables. Meat is only provided during official government holidays.
9. But Mantou was better than all the films of the spring, and made up for them.
10. Discovery and Preliminary Study on Seismites of the Cambrian Mantou Formation in the Central Shandong Area
11. The next day, Mei Ling cleaned the shop and made a lot of mantou to sell in the shop.
12. titled " a murder caused by mantou , " the video is a spoof of a new film , " the promise , " by famed director chen kaige.