鞋头的英语是" [服装] toe cap"，还可以翻译为 open toe，在《瓦里希英汉词典》中，共找到43个与鞋头相关的短语释义和例句。
slish toe slould like toe ( 斜形鞋头 )
tound toe square toe ( 圆形鞋头 )
1. This leather-outsole shoes is made of red cloth material, toecap embroidered with plum branches in full bloom and flying magpie in the flowers, which means "Happiness".
2. Triple-stitched toecap for increased durability.
3. The boot features a full grain, polishable leather toe suitable for daily duty wear.
4. Spinous toe cap , compose with bead piece , the design that acts the role of skin, ferret, broke concept of the four seasons.
5. The only area where i had a bit of a problem with fit was at the toe box, which was a bit too roomy in terms of vertical space.
6. Toecap and heel with rubber mould structure, enhances protection for feet.
7. The boot features a full grain, polishable leather toe suitable for daily duty wear.
8. This light on dark colorway features the bottom in dark with premium materials with burgundy hint near to the toe box.