美元利息用英语说"united states dollars"，还经常被译作dollar，在《英语汉语大辞典》中，共找到89个与美元利息相关翻译和例句。
1. By late November the company reckoned it had lowered its annualised interest costs by nearly $1 billion.
2. The interest expense on this loan amounts to $6 per year. Over the life of the loan, Solarwind Company will pay $3 in interest charges.
3. But i'm gonna have to say o and a half.
4. So Fortune added together these o numbers, tacked on aund $53 million in interest expenses and came out with $9. 67 billion.
5. Until such time, the points still accrue.
6. Last year, PVi had earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of $2. 1m on sales of $381m.
7. - Uh, there-there is interest compound, no?
8. $1 billion, fair value of the land plus interest, has been set aside.
9. - Twenty-percent interest?
10. i'll be waiting for my interest.
11. And ding harvest, put it back with interest, food interest.